- Defining and implementing front desk objectives and procedures.
- Hiring and training staff and managing the shift schedules.
- Tending to guests’ complaints and questions and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring that the front desk and reception area is kept clean and organized.
- Maintaining front desk office supplies and equipment.
- Managing budgets, records, and contracts.
- Supervising staff and all front desk activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails.
- Conducting performance reviews with the front desk staff.
- Generating reports and feedback for presentation to the general manager.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing and updating records, among others, as needed.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Yearly bonus
- Dehradun, Uttarakhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- front office: 8 years (Required)
- total work: 8 years (Required)
Front Office Manager for Dehradun Location : Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Job Description : Front Desk Manager Responsibilities: Defining and implementing front desk objectives and procedures. Hiring…
Wedding Event Manager Hotel Jobs in Dehradun
Location : Dehradun, UttarakhandJob description: Roles and Responsibilities – Preparing Event Decor Plans & Proposals – Taking feedback from prospective guests for decoration – Generating new Leads from Booked Events for Decoration Upgrades – Handling Direct Sales with Guest as and when required – Knowledge of Banquet & Hotel Operations – Co-ordination with the Sales Team & Decoration Team – Generating daily Sales & Guest Feedback report – Updating Requirement of Guests in Software – Giving show round to the Banquet Guests for decoration ideas – Preparing & Giving presentation on the Event Plans & Decoration Ideas to the Booked and Tentative Guests – Planning and coordinating with decoration team for the upcoming decors – Upkeep of the Decoration of the Hotel Desired Candidate Profile – Experience in Banquet Sales – Excellent English Communication Skills, both Written & Verbal – Good Personality – Well groomed Perks and Benefits : Industry Standard Role: Event Planner / Manager Industry Type: Hotels & Restaurants Department: Food, Beverage & Hospitality Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Role Category: Events & Banquet Education UG: Any Graduate Key Skills Preferred : Wedding Event Manager, Event manager, wedding planner, event management, wedding manager, wedding decorator, event executive, event planner, banquet coordinator, event coordinator, event decorator
Wedding Event Manager Hotel Jobs in Dehradun Location : Dehradun, Uttarakhand Job description: Roles and Responsibilities – Preparing Event Decor Plans & Proposals – Taking feedback fr…
Front Office Executive Hotel Jobs in Dehradun
Location : Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions
- Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing
- Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists
- Complete cashier and closing reports
- Supply guests with directions and property information
- Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary
- Follow up to ensure requests have been met
- Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges
- Balance and drop receipts
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift
- Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation
- Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
- Ensure adherence to quality standards
- Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Know the use of hotel software
Role: Front Office
Industry Type: Travel & Tourism
Department: Administration & Facilities
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Administration
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
Key Skills : Loss prevention – Front Office Executive – Quality standards – Safety training – Accounting – Billing – Management – Counselling
Location : Dehradun
for more hotel jobs visit Current Jobs
Front Office Executive Hotel Jobs in Dehradun Location : Dehradun, Uttarakhand Job Description Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/is…
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brands loyalty scheme
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
- Conduct monthly communication meetings and produce minutes
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
- A minimum of 3 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- High level of IT proficiency
Front Office Manager Job description Role & responsibilities As Front Office Manager, you will oversee the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the vari…